Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Review of Add-A-Size Garment Extender 10-Pack

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

S-t-r-e-t-c-h the lifespan of more of baby's one-piece outfits! Unlike others, our garment extender set not only works with Carter's® and Onesies®, but GAP®, Old Navy®, and many other popular brands. You get more, too: includes two each of five different snap styles. Im...


Totally worth it

By Jellybean Mama from Raleigh, NC on 2/2/2010

 

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Easy To Put On, Lightweight, Breathable, Soft, Strong Seams

Best Uses: Activewear, Layering, Cold Weather, Travel, Everyday Wear, Sleeptime

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children, First Time Parent, Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

I've heard that extenders use to be a lot more expensive that this, and I think you get a lot for the money. You receive multiple sizes, which ensures that you should find something that works with whatever style onesies your child wears. I've used them with Gerber, Old Navy, Gymboree, and Carter's so far. I have a 20-month old who wears 24 mo/2T sizes, so it's tough to find onesies that still fit around a diaper. I've also had a lot of problems with poor fit rubbing her legs. The extenders solved my problems. Soft, washable, and a good size. Great for daytime play or nighttime layering.

(legalese)

1 comment:

chris said...

OMG I need one of those! Baby G is only 12 months but wears 24 month clothes so this would be great for the short sleeve stuff.