Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Fooling, Happy Easter

Can you guess what I got yesterday afternoon?



I'll give you a hint;




Nice picture, not blurry or weirdly lit - EASYSHARE!!!
Can you believe they got it to me before my trip?!!! I think I love you, random internet company that had it cheapest ($60!).

And that's the traditional Jellybean Mama Family Easter Cake. My mom made it, and now so will I. Except I gave it to our awesome caregiver and her family, since we are going out of town. And I made it pink. And I didn't put coconut on the whole thing, because lots of people don't like coconut. And also, Jenny and I ate the bowtie part. Hey, we deserved some cake, too.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter. If you're a single-trying, do something nice for yourself. Something that involves chocolate. Tell them I said so, because you deserve it. And if you're a single mama, enjoy playing bunny! And if you're a married mama, well, you're allowed to have fun and chocolate, too :-). Also, if you are single or married and don't have kids and don't want 'em, well, you're the smartest of all of us, so you can go out for a fancy dinner or drinks and spend lots of money and laugh about how crazy the rest of us are.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I know I haven't been around...stupid school...but wowza, you're new profile pic is smoking hot and the pic of the bean! I almost fell over, she's gotten so big! I feel like I was reading your blog last week and she was so tiny...man do they grow up fast!