Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Place Like Home

The Bean meets Great-Grandma

Rough weekend. Awesome to see everyone, but hot, tired, long, physically exhausting, got a migraine, thanks everyone for your help, Jenny starting to sleep through the night (hurrah!), still got no sleep due to couch (but it was free!), too much travel in such a short time, no one would help me in Security, felt awful for M. plus wanted to scream every time she touched Baby, I was the sober one which wasn't as much fun, felt awful for B. chasing around a very active toddler. Everything was just hard and I'm sure everyone now thinks (if they didn't already) that I am a crazy bitch because I totally started to shut down at about 5 pm on Saturday and am still not back to where I need to be yet. There's not enough Advil in the world for an event like that. And poor Jenny. So hot and loud and scary and exhausting for her. This is one of those times when doing this on my own really, really sucked and made a supposed-to-be-fun weekend miserable. Thank God Beaner is THE BEST BABY IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
More details to follow once I have a little space and perspective on the event happenings so can post less doom-and-gloom-ily. And am more caught up on sleep.

No comments: