Friday, March 27, 2009

Brain Has Left the Building, Sleep Yet to Be Found

Tired. Tired, tired, tired. Thankfully, Weekend is here to take me away to a place where I might be able to get some naps and replenish the sadly depleted sleep stores. That would be good, so I don't get fired for being as dumb as I was this week, after nights of baby waking up and migraines and bad noisy neighbors, and days of bosses yelling and babies and mamas crying and dirty clothes and so many things piling up.

No plans except for precious, elusive sleep.

Happy weekend to all, and to all a good night.

3 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

I hope you got some sleep! It was nice to chat with you for a couple of minutes Saturday.

Rector Funhouse said...

Hope you got some delicious sleep. I would send it in a package but am loving it too much myself. Hope you had a good weekend!

Chris said...

That's a great picture! :)
Hope you get more rest this week.